Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Today's funny :o)




An elderly couple was sitting on a park bench in front of a large pond. On the other side of the pond are vendors sell all types of food stuff. 




The wife turns to hubby and says, "I could really go for an ice cream cone. "Hubby replies, "Well, I'll go get you one." Wife says, "But, you'll forget, you better write it down. "Hubby replies, "No I won't - what do you want?" Wife says, "Get me an ice cream cone with chocolate sprinkles.

 "Hubby replies, "Okay, ice cream cone with chocolate sprinkles. See, I'll remember!




A half hour later the hubby returns. The wife asks him, "What took you so long, did you get lost?" The hubby replies, "No, and I got what you wanted." 

 The wife opens the bag to discover a cheeseburger and fries! Wife says, "I knew you you should have written the order down!"




"Hubby says, "What do you mean - everything is there." To which the wife replies, "No, it's not...look, you forgot the pickles!"

:o)


6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. It happens sometimes, just sometime to Hubby and me..... :o)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I laughed until I forgot what I was laughing at But then kept on!

    I wanted to remark that my Sparky-Bones (big Spaniel who lays at my feet when I go blog cruising) noticed that you said I should give him an extra treat from you. He wrote it down in "Dog Kanji" on the window so that I wouldn't forget**

    So now whenever I go to your site, he is there saying "Well, Mom? Where's that piece of bacon you saved from breakfast! Chicken-Mom TOLD you to give me a treat!!"

    So, he's old now, and what is an extra treat or two a day going to harm? Nothing. So whenever I come to your blog I give him his just reward!

    Fair Winds,

    Cap'n Jan

    **You know about Dog Kanji, right? They write Kanji with their nose... Usually informational for other dogs, but sometimes for other reasons - our windows are covered with dog Kanji. I'm 'scared' to wash the windows... yeah, that's right. That's why I don't wash the windows! Oh yeah, car windows too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! My last dog was named Sparky!!! He was a Cocker and Beagle mix - jet black with a white patch on his chest. An adorable dog -small, but fearless! As a side note: Hubby leaves Kanji on the patio doors, too! But he doesn't get any bacon for that! :o)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Don't get used to it - it doesn't happen very often anymore! LOL :o)

      Delete